Unglued Unglued

Awesome but...

Nah seriously dude, you realy need "fight sounds' in this, and a background music, not a stupid music like that! (no offense) You did an excellent job on graphix, Why not on sound? I just don't get it.

Metal Metal

Wow!

This animation is so awesome, I loved the sounds and the graphix, everything was so perfect! Good job!

- MaThRiX

Halo Showdown Gold Halo Showdown Gold

Ok..

I agree with "DickGozinya" You put this screenshot from my movie without my permission. And I call this "Stealing". Could you make your own "Opening background screen" next time please?

Shinodan360 responds:

jeeze, sorry. dident know u ppl would make such a big deal out of it !

Alpha Soldiers: Part II Alpha Soldiers: Part II

Hey

Why you people hate so much stick figures? Shut up with that! You should just think a second how much time and effot this guy put into this... Don't put a low rate because it's stick figure.

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.1070 to 4.1105!
Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

Have a nice day Mattman, awesome work, I love you =) lol.

The Amateur Collab The Amateur Collab

Hey!

Awesome work guys, I like those kinds of movie. But I don't think the song fit with the animation... Am I wrong?! anyway, keep up the good work!

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

Wow...

Awesome work, awesome graphiks, awesome style, damn I love you aks!!! You and Pere did an excellent job on this one! And I hope you'll continue to make animations like that! hehe.

5/5 all the way!

Truth about Alien Hominid Truth about Alien Hominid

yay!

you took a screenshot of the NG frontpage, and my movie is there (Halo: Funny Situations) YAY! hehe. ok i'll stfu now, by the way good job on this =)

(I voted 5)

- MaThRiX

Arms Arms

lol

I don't know why but this make me laugh! Awesome work on this, u must be proud of it! I watched it twice lol, i love it, nice style!!

Grenadius Grenadius

hehe

Awesome work AKS9 even if I already saw this a while ago, on SFDT, I don't know why this flash is not "blue" instead of green, this should get a better score... anyway... AKS9, I know you have a lot of animations on your website, why don't you send 'em all on newgrounds?!

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Wow..

Awesome job dude, it reminds me Bunny kill, no offense, and why the clown is shaking?! too much coffee? anyway. good job on this!